I can recommend the following restaurants. All have excellent food, provided
you stick to their main specialties. The day of the week shows when they are
- Waller in Reisach (original old Bavarian) - Mon
- Lederer Hof in Kiefersfelden ( the most spectacular view to the Kaiser,
the best bet when you can sit outside) - Mon
- Auracher Löchel in Kufstein (reserve a place in the Jägerstübel, old Tyrolian
- Tatzelwurn on the way to Bayerisch Zell (good food, "gemütliche"
Gaststube, friendly service, at least if there are not several tour buses,
close by is a nice waterfall - hang on to your kids!)
Buchau (nice stop for a Weisbier)
Alpenrose (newly decorated in Bavarian style) - Mon
Bayerischer Hof (very solid) - Tue
- Blaue Quelle in Ebbs (haven't been there since a long time)
- Kaffee Bauer in Agg -Wed
There are many more good places. Hummelei, Wall, Dörfl, are a few more which
have marvelous locations.